- RSS Channel Showcase 3225554
- RSS Channel Showcase 7710186
- RSS Channel Showcase 8906107
- RSS Channel Showcase 6137976
Articles on this Page
- 02/20/13--03:57: _Missouri House Bill...
- 03/20/13--02:52: _Sessions, GOP Allie...
- 03/22/13--03:54: _Rubio Hires Democra...
- 03/26/13--01:17: _North Korea Orders ...
- 03/26/13--01:51: _Alaska Talks Libert...
- 04/02/13--00:49: _US Senator Says Oba...
- 04/18/13--04:18: _Move Over ObamaPhon...
- 04/19/13--03:33: _See, I Told You So …
- 04/30/13--03:31: _The Left's 'Crusade...
- 05/04/13--02:22: _‘Blame America Firs...
- 06/16/13--00:44: _Governor Jan Brewer...
- 06/22/13--04:41: _Troopers, Mounties ...
- 07/02/13--03:54: _Security Officials:...
- 07/15/13--02:48: _Snowden Emerges fro...
- 08/22/13--01:41: _Rush Limbaugh Evisc...
- 11/17/13--03:45: _You Can’t Fix Stupi...
- 02/04/14--02:04: _Farewell to Henry W...
- 02/20/13--03:57: Missouri House Bill Makes Proposing Gun Control Illegal
- 03/26/13--01:17: North Korea Orders Troops Combat Ready to Target US Bases
- 03/26/13--01:51: Alaska Talks Liberty With Oleg Ivutin, Today at 3 p.m.
- 04/19/13--03:33: See, I Told You So …
- 04/30/13--03:31: The Left's 'Crusade to Destroy the Christian Church'
- 11/17/13--03:45: You Can’t Fix Stupid… Or Crazy
- 02/04/14--02:04: Farewell to Henry Waxman, Maker of Bad Laws
President Barack Obama has proposed an assault weapons ban, background checks and restrictions on high-capacity ammunition magazines. But Missouri’s Republican-led Legislature has taken a different approach — more guns, not less.
Jeff Sessions and five other Republican senators are trying to stop the Senate’s Democratic leaders from rushing a huge business-backed amnesty and guest-worker bill through the Senate before it can be debated by the public.
Sen. Marco Rubio’s top lawyer in the closed-door effort to draft a new immigration bill is a Democratic donor who earns his living by bringing foreign workers into the country on behalf of corporations and universities.
North Korea said today its strategic rocket and long-range artillery units have been ordered to be combat ready, targeting U.S. military bases on Guam, Hawaii, and mainland America after U.S. bombers flew sorties threatening the North.
Alaska Talks Liberty and Russ Millette talk with Soviet Refugee and US Citizen Oleg Ivutin today at 3 p.m. Read the flier for additional details.
Texas Freshman Senator, Ted Cruz, was on the Sean Hannity radio show today talking about immigration reform efforts being pushed in the US Senate by Harry Reid and President Obama.
With the new ‘Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act’ finally being filed in the U.S. Senate, concerns over how much money the immigration reform bill will cost an already debt-ridden United States continues to swirl among Americans who are already strapped for cash.
Joseph Farah predicted years ago that you could not change the definition of marriage without opening up a Pandora’s box of other taboos like polygamy.
According to this author, some supporters of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act really want to destroy the Christian Church. They are now pushing to eliminate the religious institution exemption.
Obama would have been right if he were focused on his administration's Fast and Furious gun scam. But he has yet to own that false flag operation.
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won a battle with state lawmakers this week, defying most conservatives in her party to get a key component of President Obama’s Medicaid expansion through the Legislature.
Alaska State Troopers will try to defend last year's win over the Royal Canadian Mounted Police on home turf at the 53rd Annual International Police Shooting Competition taking place at the Palmer Shooting Range this weekend.
Intelligence provided by China was utilized by Syria’s air force to bomb a Western weapons shipment on its way to arm the Syrian rebels, according to informed Middle Eastern security officials.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden emerged from hiding after weeks in Moscow's airport and says he has very sensitive “blueprints” detailing how the National Security Agency operates that would give its readers the ability to duplicate—or evade—NSA surveillance.
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh went after the mainstream media over its shallow coverage of the racial details in the Oklahoma shooting of student Chris Lane “for the fun of it.” On his radio show Wednesday, he said the case is like “Trayvon Martin in reverse, only worse.”
Let’s get this out of the way right now—there is no Obamacare fix.
After 40 years in Congress, California Democrat Henry Waxman is calling it quits. His legacy includes a toxic fuel additive (a boondoggle known as ethanol), a failed pork-fest of a climate bill and the devastation of small businesses -- to name a few of his legislative accomplishments.